Before us get straightforward to the task of converting PPT to AVI, I’d like to display the benefits of turning PowerPoint to videos, hoping they could be inspiring.
* Convert PPT to AVI for sharing PowerPoint videos to YouTube, Facebook, or your blog to display your creation or explain your ideas. They might be helpful for some people.
* Preserving meaningful PPTs. PPT is not just for work, but for life. Some PowerPoint is made to show the old good memories with pictures of the time. In that case, you might turn the PPT to AVI video for better preserving or watching on TV.
The aforementioned benefits are helpful and inspiring, huh? Ok, less words, more actions. Let’s start our journey of converting Power Point to AVI. You should know that tool is need here, because the open office tools or Microsoft Office never provide the feature of turning PowerPoint to videos. Here the tool we’re going to use is named UFUSoft PPT2Video Pro. From its name, you could see that it is a professional app to do the task. The following are details for operating the app.
1. Download and install Presentation PPT to AVI Converter from UFUSoft
Click the “Free download” link to down the trial version of Presentation/PowerPoint to AVI Converter Pro. After that, install it and click Create Video Files to enter the main interface.
2. Import PowerPoint PPT files
Click the Add button to upload Presentation PPT files to the PPT to AVI converter. To reorder the PPT files, drag PPT file or press the Move Up or Move Down button.
3. Set output settings
On the Settings interface, choose AVI as the output format in the format drop-down list. If you want to play the target videos on devices, directly choose the device as the output format. These default settings are optimized already.
4. Start to convert PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) to AVI
On the Export interface, set the destination and hit the Start button to finish the whole task in a few second. Now you can upload the video