Flash Video (FLV) is a file format with the extension FLV used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player versions 6-10. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. It is viewable on most operating systems, via the widely available Adobe Flash Player and web browser plug-in, or a third-party program such as MPlayer, VLC media player, Quicktime, or any player which uses DirectShow filters (such as Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Windows Media Center) when the ffdshow filter is installed.
PowerPoint PPT to FLV Converter from UFUSoft can convert PPT to Video and convert Presentation PPT to FLV without lossing the original video clips or music, movie clips. Besides that, PowerPoint to FLV Converter allows you to customize video settings like add background music, upside down videos. Set bit rate, frame rate and video size are supported as well.
Steps to use PowerPoint Presentation to FLV Converter to convert PowerPoint to FLV.
1. Download and install PPT to FLV Converter
Click the “Free Download” link to get the free trial version of PPT2Video Pro. Then double-click the .exe file to install it. After that, click the “Create Video Files from PowerPoint” to enter the interface of the app
2. Import PPT to the Presentation PowerPoint to FLV Converter
Click Add to browse and add PowerPoint to the app, and then click Next.
3. Choose the output format
One the Settings interface, select FLV as the output video format from the Format drop-down list and click Next.
You might have seen that there are some options for devices. If you are going to play the video on a device, then choose the device as the output format, for the default settings are optimized beforehand. In that case, you no longer need to worry about the quality of the target video.
PS: Advanced settings covers layout settings, background image, video size or logo, background music settings and sound recorder option.
After everything is ready, hit the Start button to start converting PPT to FLV. The conversion should be finished like a breeze. After the conversion, You can upload the converted video to video-sharing websites like YouTube, Myspace, blog, homepage, etc. to share your PowerPoint presentation with people around the world.
More Features of PowerPoint to FLV Converter:
* Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003 systems are supported.
* Compatible with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007 and 2010 32 bit.
* Input formats: .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pot, .potx.
* Output 130 video formats: .avi, .swf, .asf, .flv, .mov, .mp4, .mpg, .wmv, etc.
* Convert PowerPoint presentations in batch.
* Support to customize the output video frame size.
* Retain all features of the original PowerPoint presentation.
* Convert PPT to iPod, iPhone, iPad, Pocket PC, Android devices and more.