The First and Best PowerPoint Presentatins to DVD Converter
* Keep all features of the original PowerPoint presentations.
* Burn PowerPoint to DVD with delicate DVD menus.
* Convert PowerPoint to all popular videos like AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4 and HD videos.
* Add logo or trademark to your DVD presentation.
* Compatible with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007 and 2010 32 bit.
Price: $99.95 Supported OS: NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
Tips: Only want to convert PowerPoint to video like AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, FLV, MOV, etc, please use: UFUSoft PowerPoint to Video Converter.
Why Choose UFUSoft PPT2DVD Pro
UFUSoft PPT2DVD Pro is the first program that enables you to convert PowerPoint presentations to DVD movies or popular video formats and even HD videos. It not only burns DVD or converts video in high quality, but also retain all features from the original PowerPoint presentations, such as animations, transitions, sounds, and video clips between slides.
Easy and Powerful
* Take the least time investment to convert PowerPoint to DVD or video.
* Preserve all PowerPoint elements, such as fonts, slide transitions, timings, animations, sound and narrations.
* Support 100+ video formats such as AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MPEG, etc. for sharing on YouTube, websites and blogs.
* No hassle to convert PowerPoint presentations to play on portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, etc.
* Offer auto-play mode without interrupt or manual play mode with the remote control.
* Burn up to 12 PowerPoint files to DVD at one time.
Eye-catching DVD Menus
* 45+ well designed DVD menu templates for quick playback and navigation to specific presentation.
* Includes every occasion and event, such as business, education, holiday, vacation, nature, church, etc.
* Easily change menu frame style and play button style.
* Add background music for presentation DVD menu.
* Add unlimited menu texts to make presentation more descriptive.
Get More from PowerPoint Presentations
* Burn PowerPoint presentation of company profile or product brochure to DVD movies for business presentation.
* Play in-house advertising video on TV screens throughout the exhibition hall or at local supermarkets.
* Create DVD slideshow with menu for important events, family reunions, anniversaries, and so on.
* Upload the video to online video sharing sites such as YouTube and Hulu for branding.
Logo and Trademark
Add logo or trademark to presentations to promote your brand building and protect your copyright.
Add loop background sounds (or not) or just disable all the original presentation sounds.
Choose the 16:9 aspect ratio option to burn widescreen presentations to DVD for playing on TV.
- PowerPoint Required: Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007 and 2010 32 bit properly installed
- Supported OS: Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008
- RAM: 256MB RAM or above, 1GB or larger is recommended
- Available Disk Space: 2 GB Free Space, 20GB or larger is recommended
- Windows-compatible display with at least 1024 x 768 resolution
- Windows-compatible sound card (highly recommended for retaining sounds)
- PowerDVD or RealPlayer (Recommended for playback on computer)
- DirectX 9 or above
|Video (AVI, WMV, MPEG2, MPEG1, MOV, FLV, iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Pocket PC, Zune, PSP, 3GP)|
|Import PowerPoint Presentations|
|Supported PowerPoint extensions (*.pptx, *.ppt, *.pptm, *.ppsx, *.pps, *.ppsm, *.potx, *.pot, *.potm)|
|Batch conversion: Convert up to 12 presentations to DVD/Video at a time|
|TV Standard (select by country)|
|Aspect Ratio (4:3 – normal, 16:9 – widescreen)|
|Video Resolution (680×480, 320×180, 800×600, 1280×720, and more)|
|Playback Options (transition time between slides, manual mode)|
|Output Quality ( Low, Medium, High, Very High)|
|Compatibility (use progressive scanning for MPEG2/DVD, use PCM as audio encoding format)|
|DVD Language (language code)|
|Margin Setting (margin size, margin fill)|
|Add Logo (add logo from computer, set logo transparency)|
|Wondershare Sound Recorder (retain all sounds in the presentation)|
“Being able to share physical copies with PPT2DVD Pro, means I can share presentations I’ve sweated over with clients who are more likely to pass them on to others and increase the reach of my business. “