The iPhone 4S was revealed at the Apple’s Let’s Talk iPhone conference on October 4th, with a large 3.5 inch multitouch wide screen and up to 1080P HD video playback, which makes it an excellent option to watch HD Blu-ray movies.
The iPhone 5 looks exactly as the leaks suggested: longer and narrower than the iPhone 4S, but we now know that the iPhone 5 is also considerably thinner (18% thinner than iPhone 4S, the thinnest smartphone in the world in fact) and much lighter (20% lighter than the iPhone 4S). Another new feature of iPhone 5 is that it contains a 4-inch, 1136 x 640 16:9 Retina display. That’s good for users to watch movies at home, in particular for enjoying 1080p Blu-ray movies.
But it is a pity that you can’t enjoy your Blu-ray movies on iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 because of no BD drive with your device. With the release of Mac Blu-ray player, this problem be solved. Without conversion and transcoding, without losing any quality, its built-in “AirX” makes it possible to enjoy Blu-ray Disc or ISO on an iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 with orignal Blu-ray quality conveniently.
2. The iPhone 4S/iPhone 5
3. Mac Blu-ray Player
4. Optical drive (internal/external with USB above 2.0)
5. Network connection: make sure that the Mac/PC and iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 are connected to the same home Wi-Fi.
Step One: Download the Mac Blu-ray/BD ISO to iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 Player and install it.
Step Two: Play Blu-ray or Blu-ray ISO movies
1) Open Mac Blu-ray Player and enable the AirX option under the “Tools” menu before inserting Blu-ray disc or playing Blu-ray ISO or local movies.
2) Click on “Open File” or “Open Disc” button to launch the Blu-ray movie. It will take a couple seconds to load the movie. When the loading is finished the screen will go black and then you can get the website URL “http://airx.tv “.
3) Open “Safari” in your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 and input the website URL above into it. Then the loaded Blu-ray source will be listed, you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 then.
Step Three: Save as shortcut
After watching the movie, you can save the URL as a shortcut on the home screen of iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, so that you can open the URL directly next time. In details, you can press the save button on your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 and select the “Add to Home Screen” option, and then it will be saved as a shortcut on the home screen of your iPhone 4S/iPhone 5.
Note: Mac Blu-ray Player can play all Blu-ray sources, no matter encrypted or decrypted, like Blu-ray disc, Disc BD-R and BD-RE, Blu-ray ISO, and it can also decrypt any Blu-ray encryptions, such as AACS, BD-Live, and BD+ (for legal use only).
By Mac Blu-ray Player and AirX, you can play BD disc or Blu-ray ISO on iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 easily.