“I got many MKV/HD MKV videos and want to play them on Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2, tried many softwares to transfer the MKV/HD MKV videos to Samsung Galaxy NotePro , but of low quality, is there any other software to solve this problem and help me out? Thanks in advance.“
Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 came as the largest member of the S Pen-wielding family, equipped with powerful processors, 3 GB of RAM and a minimum of 32 GB storage. It takes full advantage of the big screen diagonal by offering Multi Window mode with up to four split-screens, as well as up to $700 worth of preinstalled media consumption and productivity apps and services.
To play MKV/HD MKV Video on Galaxy NotePro, you first need to convert MKV/HD MKV to Samsung Galaxy NotePro compatible formats like H.264 MP4. This article introduces two solutions for converting MKV/HD MKV format to Samsung Galaxy NotePro format on Mac and in Windows for assisting you to do the playback. Here we go the step by step guides:
Part 1: How to convert MKV/HD MKV video to Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 on Mac
Part 2: How to Convert MKV/HD MKV video to Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 in Windows
As a cross-platform software,MKV/HD MKV to Galaxy NotePro Converter can be a powerful Video Converter that enable you convert various video. the program not only convert MKV/HD MKV file to Samsung Galaxy NotePro, but also convert HD videos, avi, mkv, vro, mvi, mpv, vp6, nsv, mxf, yuv, mpv, dvr-ms, nuv, wmv, 3gp, flv, rmvb, mpg, mov, mp4, avchd, m2ts, mts, mod, vob, etc to Samsung Galaxy NotePro with fast speed.
Part 1: How to convert MKV/HD MKV video to Samsung Galaxy Note Pro on Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion
To do such an MKV/HD MKV file to Samsung Galaxy NotePro file Mac conversion, you need a professional Samsung Galaxy NotePro Video converter for Mac to help you. The one used here supplies you ultra-fast conversion speed as well as loss-less video quality:
- Directly drag & drop your MKV/HD MKV files to the Mac app, or head to “File” menu then choose “Add Videos” to import your files for converting. Batch conversion is allowed;
- Select your output format. For Samsung Galaxy NotePro, this converter has supplied an optimized preset for the device so you can directly choose it: open the format list > Select “Android > Android H.264 Video (.mp4)” format.
- Click “Start” to convert MKV/HD MKV to Samsung Galaxy NotePro on Mac running Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion ,Mac Mavericks,etc..
Part 2: How to convert MKV/HD MKV files to Samsung Galaxy NotePro in Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1
You need an great MKV/HD MKV to Galaxy NotePro Video Converter, which can help to convert MKV/HD MKV format to Samsung Galaxy NotePro supported formats. This Samsung Galaxy NotePro Converter could be a good choice for you. All you need to do is very simple in three steps.
Step 1. Add MKV/HD MKV files to the MKV/HD MKV to Samsung Galaxy NotePro converter
Two ways for you to add MKV/HD MKV file:
1. Click the “Add Video” image button to add MKV/HD MKV video files to the MKV/HD MKV video to Galaxy NotePro converter.
2. Directly drag your MKV/HD MKV files into the MKV/HD MKV video to Galaxy NotePro converter.
This Samsung Galaxy NotePro Video converter supports batch conversion, so you can import and convert several multimedia files at one time.
Step 2. Select output format
The easiest way to set the output format is to click the “Profile” image button, and find your desired one in the “Android > Android H.264 Video (.mp4)” category. Then you can set video and audio parameters on the right panal as follow::
Video Size: 2560 x 1600 pixels or 1920 x 1080 pixels Video Bitrate: 2000K or 2500K Frame Rate: 29.97fps or 30fps Audio Sample Rate: 48000 Audio Bitrate: 128K or 160K
Step 3. Start Convert MKV/HD MKV to Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2.
Click “Start” to begin MKV/HD MKV to Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 video conversion. The converting progress bar shows you how much of the encoding is completed.
That’s all. After sync the converted mp4 videos to Samsung Galaxy NotePro via iTunes, you can enjoy and play your MKV/HD MKV videos on your Samsung Galaxy NotePro.
Some tips for using this Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Video Converter:
1. Trim: You can trim your MKV/HD MKV files to capture and convert your favorite video clips for playing on Samsung Galaxy NotePro.
2. Crop: You can crop your MKV/HD MKV area to remove the black video sides for playing on Samsung Galaxy NotePro in full screen.
3. Effect: You can adjust your MKV/HD MKV effects by setting video contrast, brightness and saturation.