Data losses, most of us have encountered this kind of situation. Sometimes we know how our data lost, while sometimes we don’t know why. Here I have gathered some common data loss scenarios for Mac Mountain Lion users. When you are in the position of data loss, find the reason that has caused it one by one as follow.
Data loss on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain can occur due to any of the following reasons:
Accidentally delete Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain
• “Shift + Del” without backup
• Deleting files by right- clicking menu or just pressing “Delete” button
• Emptying Recycle Bin without backup
Improper operation on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain
• Factory setting of device without backup
• Turning off the storage media during the writing process
• Using card between different cameras
• Pulling out SD card while the camera is on
• Improper partition or partition error
Formatting Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain
• “Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?”
• Disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected
• Unexpectedly formatted hard drive
• Virus infection
• Unexpected power off
• Reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash
• High temperature of the hard disk
• The partition structure on a hard disk was fragmented or partition table is invalid
If the lost data is very important, a data recovery for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain from UFUSoft will be urgent, which can help to retrieve it back. Make sure that the mountain lion data recovery you get supports to retrieve the data lost by the certain reason of yours.
Before finding your lost data back, keeping your Mac Mountainas original will be better if you are not such a professional, and the program should be easy to use, to avoid wrong operations to make the lost data lost again. You may be unable to find them back forever if this happens. So data loss protection is also a very important job. Don’t ignore it!