Recover Lost iPhone, iPad and iPod Photos, Contacts, Messages and More from iTunes Backup Files
Lost a lot on your iDevice after a sync or system update? Get it all back now.
* Recover contacts, SMS, calendars, notes, call records, voice memos, etc.
* Recover camera roll including videos and photos taken with iPhone/iPad.
* Work perfectly for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, New iPad/iPad mini, iPod touch 4/5.
Price: $59.95 Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5; the latest iOS 6
One Click Gets Back Your Media, Memos, Messages and More
Lost or broken your iPhone or iPad? Deleted something important? Or failed update? iTunes Data Recovery can recover any photos & videos shot with your iDevice, contacts, SMS, call records, memos and calendars as long as you synced your device with iTunes before, so that you can get on with your digital life. How does it work? Simply click Scan, select files and Recover and you’re back — like that. More, it supports the latest iOS 6.
Scan & Extract iTunes Backup of Your iDevice
* Run without opening iTunes or connecting your iOS device.
* iTunes backup files of your devices will be automatically found and listed.
* Scan your backup and extract the content instantly.
* Support the latest iOS 6.
Preview & Check Backup Contents
* Check photos and videos in camera roll and photo stream
* Preview contacts in details, including addresses, job title, etc.
* Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc.
* Preview and check other files by file category in original quality.
Recover Your Files
* 1-click to retrieve all files with zero quality loss.
* Recover files one at a time or in batch.
* Recover all your contacts, SMS, notes, calendar events, call records, reminders, voice memos and Safari bookmark.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1000MHz and above
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
1. “This software took all my worries away when I was able to recover the files I accidentally deleted on my iPhone. I thought it wouldn’t be possible to recover those files anymore then I recalled that I have a backup on iTunes. I tried your Data Recovery for iTunes and now I’m happy that my files are now back and recovered. Thanks a lot for the awesome software!”
2. “Hey There. So i’ve used your program to recover my lost SMS. Is there any way to get them back on my iPhone again? If so, how do i, do this.. Thx for the help, and what an amazing program, really made my day ..”