Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro-Edit Canon XF305/XF300/XF105/XF100 MXF to FCP 5/6/7/X on Mac
|Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro
|Released on 07-01-2011
- Supported Models
- XF305, XF300, XF105, XF100
- Major functions
- This is a plug-in software for Final Cut Pro. This plug-in allows you to use the Log and Transfer function to edit movies captured with the XF camcorders.
- Users of Final Cut Pro 7.0.3 and later
It is possible to play back movie clips in all movie formats supported by the compatible models, and to download native or Apple ProRes 422 files.
- Users of Final Cut Pro 6.0.3 to Final Cut Pro 7.0.2It is possible to play back all movie clips and download these files in native or Apple ProRes 422 format (excluding files recorded in 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/30P, 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/25P, and 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/24P modes).
- Users of Final Cut Pro 6.0.3 to Final Cut Pro 7.0.2 who have preinstalled Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro from a bundled Canon XF Utilities Disc.It will be possible to play back movie clips recorded in 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/30P, 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/25P, and 50 Mbps (4:2:2) 1280×720/24P modes, and download in Apple ProRes 422 formats.
How to Install
- Check if FCP v6.0.3 to v7.0.3 or later is already installed on your Mac.
- Download XPFM_1_1_0_2_8L.dmg.gz from the download page.
- Double-click XPFM_1_1_0_2_8L.dmg.gz After decompressing the file, XPFM_1_1_0_2_8L.dmg will be created.
- Double-click XPFM_1_1_0_2_8L.dmg. The disk image XPFM11 will be mounted.
- Double-click the installer, XFInstaller.app in XPFM11.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How to Uninstall
- Drag the following file to the Trash
- Drag Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro 1.1 under Canon Utilities in the application folder to the Trash.
||Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
||English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
|Below are the available downloads. Depending on the file, you may be asked to enter the serialnumber of the product. Please have it ready for your convenience.
Original from canon.com
If you still can’t edit Canon MXF to FCP like Final Cut Pro 5/6/7, or Final Cut Pro X on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac 10.7 Lion, Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac 10.5 Leopard, please use UFUSoft MXF Converter for Mac to transcode Canon C300/C500/XF300/XF305/XF105/XF100 MXF to Apple ProRes 422 formats or HD H.264 MOV for FCP.
(Price:$29) (Free Download)
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.